Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hello world

I have taken on the responsibility of repeatedly subjecting myself to heart-stopping meat, egg and cheese sandwiches to help fellow aficionados find what they're looking for. This blog is for people who are tired of finding themselves holding a sandwich that has been fried up and slapped together by some "cook" who does not give a damn.

Although they say perfection is unattainable, I hold onto the hope that one day I will come across a sandwich that will take my breath away (without having a heart attack). This is a journey in search of the perfect breakfast sandwich (in the Boston area. Hey I'm poor.) I will periodically post a photograph of each sandwich I come across with a quality rating of 1 to 100 as well as price, fullness and location. I will not be discriminating against chain restaurants.

Suggestions for places to try are highly welcome.

Let the search begin.

1 comment:

  1. Try Zaftigs, They have beefy sandwiches. You'll enjoy them, inexpensive too.

    And let me flex my white trash muscle and say Bacon-egg-cheese on a biscut from macdonalds is damn good... but small.

    ReplyDelete